Our office provides various types of notary services in various languages including: Turkish, French, Spanish, English and Hebrew.
Adv. Sami De-Kalo has been a notary since 1991 and Adv. Ofer De-Kalo has been a notary since 2014.
We provide the following notarial services:
- Authentication of signature on a document.
- Authorisation that someone who signs a document, on behalf of another, was authorised to do so.
- Authorisation regarding correctness of a copy of a document.
- Authorisation regarding accuracy of the translation of a document.
- Acceptance and approval of affidavit and other statements.
- Authorisation that a person is alive.
- Authorisation regarding correctness of an inventory.
- Editing testimony of tradable document.
- Editing a document and/or carrying-out other required actions, while edition or performance of the act by a notary is required or permitted by law, including a foreign country, or under any other document.
- Usage of the authority of a public notary by other law.
- Verification of prenuptial property agreement signed before marriage.
The notary’s fee is determined according to the Notaries Regulations, Wage Services Act 1978. For your convenience, here is a link to the website of the Ministry of Justice, which indicates the current rates: Click here to enter the website.
De-Kalo Law firm works in collaboration with professional legal translators and interpreters and provides professional and efficient notary services.